Thursday, December 13, 2007

Long two weeks

OK, I know it's been forever since I wrote. My friend Kelly got on to me last night...so Kelly I am blogging!!! David and I have been so busy the last couple of weeks. All I want to do is sleep when I have a second to spare. David has been working late. What are we going to do when our baby gets here???

My work has been crazy, I have had people riding with me and its a busy holiday season. We went to our first Christmas party of the season, it was at the symphony hall in Nashville. We had a lot of fun, but by 9:00 I was tired and wanted to go to sleep. How fun am I to be around!!! This past weekend I had to work...fun! Saturday night David and I went to the adult Christmas party at church. We had a really good time. Kym, tell your mom I still feel bad about the snowman! Again, I went home and went to bed. David at least is going out and having fun, after the party he went over to a friends house that he had not seen in a while.

Sunday of course is church day, David and I try really hard to keep our holy day ... holy. So we go to church in the morning, go to lunch, come home and spend time together (that means I sleep this days) and we try not to do anything outside of that. Sunday night we always go to church, the last two Sunday's we have had a really good service. Mark has been talking about artifacts found around the world that give proof that the Bible is real. Every Sunday night we go have dinner with our church family at the country junction. Its become a tradition, however this Sunday because of a not so pleasant smell I go sick. So, I don't know if we will go this Sunday or not.

So far this week has been great. Same stuff different week ... sleep in until I have to get up (only after I hit the snooze button a couple of times) eat breakfast, get ready, eat a snack, go to work, eat lunch, eat a snack, come home, watch t.v., eat dinner, and go to sleep by 10. That's my day!!! I hope everyone has had a great couple of weeks. I promise I will blog more often so it's not this long.

1 comment:

Elizabeth S said...

Smells are awful when you are pregnant. And you will be really tired, but you will get some energy back, I promise! Glad you are doing well!